This document explains how we collect, use and disclose your personal information in connection with our services. In this document when we use the term we or us it is a reference to Branach Manufacturing Pty Ltd or branach.com.au.
2. Method of collection
2.1. Generally, the only personal information we collect about you is that which you choose to tell us (including by using our software and or website), or the personal information which we obtain from others.
2.2. We may also collect information from someone who refers our products or services to you, from other users of our products or services, or from questionnaires, emails, telephone calls, competitions, promotions or through your use of our websites and/or products or services.
3.1. We collect personal information which we consider relevant in providing and promoting our products and services to you and or our other customers, and operating our website.
3.2. The type of information we collect includes, your name, gender, nationality, languages you speak, your job title, address, email address, telephone number, your computers IP address, and billing information (where you purchase something from us).
4.1. We use your personal information to allow you to use our software (and/or website) and to provide our products and services, or information about our products and services to you.
4.2. We may also use your personal information to promote and market our products and services to you, to run competitions, to maintain and develop our business systems including other software and or websites we may operate, to provide customer service, for traffic analysis, research and to comply with the law.
4.3. We will not transfer your personal information to any third parties. Your information will only be used for the purposes stated in clauses 4.1 and 4.2.
4.4. If you receive promotional material you may choose to opt out of receiving this information, just let us know.
5.2. A cookie is a small file we store on your computer which holds the information we outlined in clause 6.1. Every time you visit our site we can view this information.
6.1. We store your information in electronic form, but may also keep information in paper form.
6.2. We take all reasonable precautions to protect these records from misuse or unauthorised access by using physical, electronic and procedural safeguards.
6.3. It is our practice to destroy, delete or de-identify your personal information when it is no longer needed (except that it is our practice to keep your name, address, and email address for marketing purposes unless you ask us not to), but we must keep your files for the period required by law, after which time they may be destroyed.
7.1. When you provide us with personal information (or other third parties), we assume that it is correct unless you tell us otherwise.
7.2. Unless we know that personal information is incorrect, we cannot correct it. You can assist us, by telling us when the information we hold has changed and is no longer accurate.
8.1. We welcome any questions or comments and invite you to contact us.
8.2. We may amend this policy from time to time, to make sure that it is accurate and up to date.
Branach Manufacturing Pty Ltd uses reasonable care in publishing materials on the Branach Manufacturing Pty Ltd website. However, Branach Manufacturing Pty Ltd does not guarantee their accuracy or completeness. Materials on the Branach Manufacturing Pty Ltd website are provided "as is" with no warranty, express or implied, and all such warranties are hereby disclaimed.
The Branach Manufacturing Pty Ltd website may contain links to other external sites. Branach Manufacturing Pty Ltd is not responsible for and has no control over the content of such sites.
Branach Manufacturing Pty Ltd assumes no liability for any loss, damage or expense from errors or omissions in the materials available on the Branach Manufacturing Pty Ltd website, whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise.
Copyright 1990-2017 Branach Manufacturing Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
1. Branach Manufacturing Pty Ltd warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, excluding normal wear and tear and damage from mishandling or misuse for three years from the date of shipment.
2. This warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, expressed or implied including, but not exclusively, warranty of the merchantability of the product or that the product is suitable for the buyer’s particular use.
3. Branach Manufacturing will not be liable for any consequential damages.
4. Branach Manufacturing will at no charge repair or replace, at its option, any part which the company determines has failed during the warranty period due to defects in material or workmanship.
5. For service contact Branach Manufacturing, state the defect and request authorization to return the product. Upon authorization, return the product to Branach Manufacturing or an authorised repair agent by Branach Manufacturing freight prepaid. If the product is found to be defective it will be repaired and returned to the owner freight prepaid.
6. If the product is found not to be defective it will be repaired at cost, subject to the owner’s approval and returned to the owner collect.
This warranty is provided by:
Branach Manufacturing Pty Ltd
1/991 Mountain Highway, Boronia
VIC 3155 AUSTRALIA
ABN 79 085 336 045
This warranty is provided in addition to other rights and remedies you have under law: Our goods come with guarantees which cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to replacement or refund for a major failure and to compensation for other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.