As safe as they are tough
As the name suggests, the Branach All Terrain Step Platform is built for any terrain, indoors or out. Its individual adjustable legs offer the convenience and stability that users and safety experts have been asking for and it meets the Meets AS 1892.1:2018 Higher Stability standard.
- Meets AS 1892.1:2018 Higher Stability
- Both legs deploy and extend independently to 1.3 metres allowing safe work on uneven ground or rough terrain
- Lightweight and durable yet load rated to 150kgs
- Integrated front and rear safety rail situated at 0.96m above the deck
- Step covers and equal step distance ensure safe access and egress
- Legs fold within profile making transport an manual handling stress free
- Fibreglass construction so workers are isolated from the ground making the product suitable for electrical work
- Unique construction allows for quick action set up, portability, and easy store
Lightweight, portable and foldable
Branach’s Safety Step Platform range is foldable, convenient and portable, meeting your current and future needs.
The right choice
Our large reinforced decks allow greater movement, are load rated to 150kg, and provide a safe, slip‑free surface. It provides peace of mind, so you can focus on the task at hand.
Branach’s unique fiberglass patented box rail construction provides superior safety and meets the needs of industry leaders. Our customers expect the best, and we deliver.
AS 1892.1:2018 Higher Stability: What does this mean to you?
Under the new standard you now have a choice in relation to choosing which ladders best suit the task at hand.
If you choose a ladder that is marked as 'AS 1892.1:2018 HIGHER STABILITY' it will be tested in conjunction with the standard to provide a ladder with — you guessed it — Higher Stability.
Basically it refers to the amount of sideways force required to tip a ladder or platform. With a Higher Stability product your safety level has just increased exponentially.
- Platform Height
- Open Height
- Closed Height
- Load Rating